Work locally is in obligation,
Work abroad is a responsibility.
Our regular annual projects are:
- QURBANI – We provide a service to our sponsors by doing their Qurbani on their behalf. The meat is distributed to the poor and destitute in the country where the Qurbani is done.
- WINTER WARM – Blankets are distributed to the needy during the cold winter months.
- RAMADAAN HAMPERS – Food hampers are distributed to the impoverished during the month of Ramadaan. This is food for Iftaar and Sehri. Eid hampers are also given so that they could have a good Eid meal.
The policy of the organization shall be two-fold:
To focus it’s effort and resources on the citizens of South Africa as an obligation.
To acknowledge the responsibility as South Africans to respond to the needs of humankind globally.
To empower the people to fend for themselves by providing the necessary education and training so that begging will be minimized.
To provide clean borehole water to all institutions and public centres where no reticulated water has been made available to the institute and the community. The communities will not have to get contaminated water from small dams in their areas.
To provide for the rehabilitation of substance abuse addicts irrespective of sex, race or creed. To assist communities to eradicate this scourge in our societies.
To provide relief to the destitute during disasters. Thus alleviating the plight of these most unfortunate people.
- Serving humanity for the pleasure of the al-mighty.
- Empowering the nation through education and training.
- Providing relief wherever and whenever needed.